Eco Clothing Brands
Below a list of ECO-FRIENDLY brands that I've discovered, some that I use, some that I don't (yet).
New swimshorts range made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
No plastic bag use in delivery
Dock & Bay featured on Dragons' Den in 2017
- T-Shirts & Espadrilles
- 25% of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to organizations that help make a difference.
- Named after the Baiji dolphin which went extinct in 2006, to highlight frailty of nature and the importance of protecting our planet and aquatic life.
- Reef Pollution is a real problem! Coral reefs get destroyed due to the chemicals in most of the sunscreens on the market
- Raw Elements Face + Body contains 97% certified organic ingredients and 100% certified natural ingredients so hydrating that it doubles as a great organic moisturizer.
- Certified Natural sunscreen which is a non-pollutant: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, 95% Organic, Very Water Resistant, Reef Safe, Non-GMO, Cruelty-Free
Things for the home
Certified 100% Organic Bamboo & plant-based bristles & bamboo cutlery sets
- Reusable organic cotton produce bags
Trying to solve the issue of over 4.7 billion plastic non-biodegradable toothbrushes dumped in landfills and oceans every year worldwide
- 40 billion plastic utensils are used every year just in the United States. The majority of these are thrown out after just one use and end up in landfills and waterways!
- Simple house hold solutions for plastic pollution
- ZERO WASTE
- For many reasons bamboo, is often called ‘the world’s most renewable material’. It can grow up to one meter a day. This fast grower absorbs five times more carbon dioxide and produces 35% more oxygen than trees