Things for your next adventure
Let's make a change to how we shop, and take into consideration the impact the products you buy, have on the environment. Here is a list of brands that I've come across, which the majority have a positive influence and objective they're trying to achieve.
Some of these brands don't necessarily have an environmental influence, they're just some great brands which I personally use or have used, and highly recommend. Any questions you have about any of these, please send me a message at the bottom of the page.
If you know of any other great brands which you'd like me to look at, I would love for you to tell me!
- To save ocean pollution, ALL products made from 100% recycled material
- Taking part in restoring hundreds of mangroves after Hurrican Irma
- Each month, hosting ocean cleanups in their hometown of Miami
Bags & Backpacks
- Designed to inspire others to travel & carry with them the best camera bag at the same time
- Family-owned, crowdfunded and proud of it
- Stylish, customisable yet highly effective bag designs which let you change the insides depending on your required use
A product I use
- How fast does your smartphone reach its last 10% after a long day snapping away on your camera & taking videos?
- Store the energy obtained from the sunlight and turns it into disposable power for recharging the solar portable charger. Charge without any electrical input, you will never have to worry about any electrical shortages.
- Built for the outdoors: waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design with rubber paint surface process can be applied to harsh environments for long-term use.
- Charging your technology on the go with the light and compact model from Anker
- High-Speed charging with 18 months warranty
- Available in 4 colours
- Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
A product I Use
For your toiletry bag
- Reef Pollution is a real problem! Coral reefs get destroyed due to the chemicals in most of the sunscreens on the market
- Raw Elements Face + Body contains 97% certified organic ingredients and 100% certified natural ingredients so hydrating that it doubles as a great organic moisturizer.
- Certified Natural sunscreen which is a non-pollutant: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, 95% Organic, Very Water Resistant, Reef Safe, Non-GMO, Cruelty-Free
- SPF 30 Sun Protecting Moisturizer
- Certified Organic Natural Mineral Sunscreen – Soy, gluten and nut free, contains no synthetic chemicals and packed with nourishing antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Reef-safe, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free, non-GMO and biodegradable in a reusable plastic-free tin. Protect yourself and the environment!
- ALL-NATURAL HERBAL FORMULA – Loaded with hemp, sage, lavender and rosemary, the Herbal Rescue Lip balm is ideal for nourishing the lips year-round.
- LONG-LASTING LIP PROTECTION – Packed with biologically active antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and extracts, it continues protecting your lips long after environmental exposure
- Safe for our Planet
- Water-resistant Lip Protector - lasts up to 80 minutes / perfect for the beach and slopes
- SPF 30+ BROAD-SPECTRUM PROTECTION – With a sole active ingredient of 23% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Lip Rescue 30+ provides UVA-UVB true broad-spectrum coverage
- Like all Reef Safe Products - Their formulas are chemical free, water-resistant, reef safe and biodegradable, allowing you to adventure without worry.